2016 Annual Ohio Great Dane Specialty Show Now known as " The Ohio Specialty"
The Heart of Ohio Great Dane Club and The Great Dane Club of Cleveland are proud to present the 2016 Ohio Great Dane Specialty Show being held Thursday, June 23, 2016 through Sunday, June 26, 2016. Exhibits will include Dog Show Tours, New Exhibitor Briefings, Meet the Breed informational session, a Microchip Clinic and a heart and thyroid clinic with enough participants.
|Thur||Sweeps 26 (10-16)||Dogs 18||Bitches 40||1 Vet Bitches||BOB 20 (13-7)|
|Fri||Sweeps 30 (14-16)||Dogs 26||Bitches 40||1 Vet Bitches||BOB 22 (13-9)|
|Sat||Sweeps 31 (13-18)||Dogs 26||Bitches 42||0 Vet Dog / 0 Vet Bitch||BOB 21 (12-9)|
|Sun||Sweeps 32 (14-18)||Dogs 28||Bitches 41||1 Vet Bitches||BOB 21 (13-8)|
Friday June 24th & Saturday June 25th, 2016
*plus Thursday June 23rd, and Sunday June 26th, 2016
presented by the Great Dane Club of Cleveland
Show Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday Sweeps Judge:Sallie Cummings (NC)
Sweeps Judge:Ms. BJ Barnhart (FL) Specialty Judge: Mrs. Nancy D. Simmons (TX)
Specialty Judge:Ms. T. Lynn Adams (FL) Saturday
Sunday Sweeps Judge:Ms. Nicole Bartlett (AZ)
Sweeps Judge:Sheri Goncher (VA) Specialty Judge: Mr. Leon Reimert (PA)
Specialty Judge:Mrs. Karen Martin (MO)
6787 Baker 47, Shelby, Ohio 44875
Reservations: (888) 562-5607
Office: (419) 347-1392 / Fax (419) 342-5353
Important! Please Read
Please be courteous and follow the Wagonwheel Campground KOA Pet Policy.
KOA Pet Policy
All pets must be registered at office; there isn't any charge.
KOA Kampgrounds are pet friendly and welcome our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog and / or cat. However to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following KOA pet policy:
1. Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any KOA. If your dogshows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or management of the KOA will ask you to please find other camping accommodations.
KOA Kampgrounds are individually owned and operated and some campgrounds may have policies against accepting certain breeds that have been identified by our major insurance provider as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans. NO DOBERMANS, ROTTWEILLERS, PITBULLS, OR MIXES OF THESE BREEDS ARE PERMITTED.
2. NO PETS IN CABIN RENTALS, BUILDINGS, ON BEACH OR IN LAKES.
3. PETS MUST BE RESTRAINED AND WALKED ON A 6 FOOT LEASH and not left unattended. If you leave your site, your pet must be put in your trailer or a kennel.
4. Please keep pets quiet. Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior.
5. Service dogs of any breed are welcome at all KOA Kampgrounds. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
6. OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP AFTER THEIR PETS.